A Great Summer Activity for Your Residents!
Note: entries may NOT be submitted directly to National NAHRO but must go through a local competition process. All entries are due no later than MONDAY, JULY 16th to: Jackson HRA, Attn: DeeAnna Bakken, 116 State Street, Jackson MN 56143.
- Theme - "What Home Means to Me"
- Size - No larger than 22" x 28"
- Media - Contestant may use any art media (marker, crayon, paint, collage, textiles, etc.), but please consider that posters will need to be packaged, mailed and reproduced.
- All contestants must sign a release making their entry the property of NAHRO and permitting duplication/publication thereof.
- All contestants are asked to provide a short narrative on the inspiration, vision and importance of their poster design.
- Eligibility and Selection Categories:
- Contest participation is open to all children residing in affordable housing assisted directly or supported under community development and affordable housing programs administered by a NAHRO member authority (i.e., public or Section 8-assisted housing CDBG, HOME, LIHTC).
- Age Categories:
- Elementary School - K to 5th grade;
- Middle School - 6th to 8th grade;
- High School – 9th to 12th grade